C204A
Photo Gallery Car 204 C205A

Description: This is a single-truck, double-end, 7 window, monitor roof, 2-motor, closed car. It was built in 1896 by the St. Louis Car Company. The 201 - 211 series cars were transferred to Argenta (North Little Rock) in 1914.

Location: Unknown - Probably Argenta (North Little Rock).

Date: Unknown Car color: Unknown Photo by: Unknown