C150A
Photo Gallery Car 150 C150B

Description: This is a single-truck, double-end, 6 window, monitor roof, closed car. It was built in 1891 by the St. Louis Car Company. Renumbered from car number 50 and later converted to a work car.

Location: Car is resting at the Car House.

Date: 4/8/1943 Car color: Traction Orange Photo by: S. D. Maguire