MuleC2
Photo Gallery Mule Car 2 C1or2A

Description: This is a mule car. The streetcar line opened in 1899 and closed in 1923 when the Missouri Pacific Railroad closed the roundhouse at Hoxie. The mule, Old Jack, made an average of 5, five mile round trips daily between Hoxie and Walnut Ridge. The car was operated by the Walnut Ridge & Hoxie Railway Company.

Location: Car is somewhere on the mule line between Hoxie and Walnut Ridge.

Date: Unknown Photo by: Unknown