Photo Gallery Mule Car 3 UnknownE

Description: This is a single truck, double end, monitor roof, open mule car. It was operated by the Eureka Springs Electric, Light & Street Railway Company.

Location: Car is inbound on Spring Street on the Basin Springs & Assembly Grounds line and is just passing Crescent Springs. Car is carrying a band and has an attached banner that reads "International - School - Teacher's Home - Meeting at Central (unreadable) 7 - o'clock - to - night".

Date: Circa 1895 Photo by: Unknown