S1-14A
Photo Gallery Car 1-14 Series C1A

Description: This is a single truck, double end, monitor roof, wooden, 6 window, 2 motor, closed car. Built by the American Car Company. Cars were later acquired by Fort Smith Traction Light & Power Company. It was operated by the Fort Smith Light & Traction Company, Fort Smith.

Location: Cars are at the Oak Cemetery on Greenwood Avenue at the end of the Little Rock Avenue Line on the first trip of the new electric streetcar line. Officials and guests who made the first trip are posing for photo.

Date: June 22, 1899 Photo by: Unknown